- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- olive oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian Mix Cheese
- Rice cauliflower : cut cauliflower from stem and leaves, chop into smaller pieces, pulse in a food processor until grain-like consistency, microwave in a bowl for 8 minutes. Pat out some of the moisture with a towel, otherwise it will leak when you bake it!
- Mix beaten egg, mozzarella cheese, and riced cauliflower in a bowl. Add in oregano, garlic, garlic salt.
- Spread on a cookie sheet in a 9″ shape, brush with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, spread sauce over pizza crust, add cheese & other toppings and bake for another 3-4 minutes, or until cheese melts.
635 calories // 14 g carbs // 48 g fat // 48 g protein
This recipe is sooo yummy! Like my other low-carb pizza, it is soft and a little flimsy, but is so delicious it makes up for it! You have to make sure that you take some of the moisture out of the cauliflower, otherwise the crust will leak a little.
I totally recommend trying this recipe!!