I have had two extra zucchini in my fridge for a few days and had no idea what to do with them, so it seemed like an amazing coincidence when SugarFreeMom posted this recipe on her Facebook Page! I used this recipe and instead made Bite Size Zucchini Pizza’s, and they were delicious!
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian Cheese Mix
- 12-24 pepperonis
- Mix grated zucchini, 2 eggs, parmesan and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Place mix into a 12-cup muffin tin and smash down.
- Bake 20 minutes or until browned on edges. Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes.
- Add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and bake additional 4-5 minutes.
I didn’t take pictures, I didn’t know how delicious these would be and didn’t think I’d even post them on the blog, but they were so tasty that I had to!
Nutrition (in all 12) : 840 calories // 20 g carbs // 6 g sugar*
*The nutrition depends on the types of cheese, pepperoni and marinara sauce you use of course!