In order to hold myself accountable, I’m going to list my October Goals here, right on the web, so I can feel like a piece of #*$@ if I fail to meet them ALL =)
- Run 75 miles
- Actually GO to a Yoga class and not just think about it
- Get to 190 lbs (only 40 lbs from goal, woo hoo!)
- Eat chocolate ONLY on Mondays & Fridays (and only DARK, and only SMALL AMOUNTS)
- Enjoy the present, and wish for things to hurry up that are actually years away (babies<3, moving into a townhouse instead of an apartment, getting a second dog), or wish for things that cannot be (seeing family and friends more often)
- Move grocery shopping to mid-week (this may seem silly, but I’ve been trying to do it for a few months and just never actually do it…and the Farmer’s Market is the WORST on Saturday/Sunday)
- Read at least 4 books
- Knit my nephew a blanket for his stroller (brrr, cold Denver winters!)
- Change my license plate to Georgia, and get my car inspected (my car may or may not be 1 year over due for an inspection…whoops)
- Be supportive of the hubby during his last full month of classes!
- Enjoy life and be happy
The end. Thanks for helping me reach my goals!