My running has been really awful this month.
It’s the 31st, so it’s time I fess up the goals I did not meet!
Run 75 milesso far I’ve run 32.5, and after today’s run I’ll be a hearty 36.5 – traveling + sick + more travel did me no favors this month. Go to a yoga classContinued to think about going to a yoga class … eventually Get to 190 lbsToday I was at 194, but I’m sure after a day or two of NOT overeating (calories and carbs), actually exercising, etc., I should at least be at 193. Still not at goal, but I will be soon!
- Eat chocolate only on Mondays & Fridays — woo hoo I completed a goal and it’s been great!!
- Enjoy the present – I’ve been doing a fairly good job with this, I get a little side tracked when seemingly bad things happen — like my mom getting laid off at work, or I see our bank account dwindling– but I’m pretty quick to rebound to a positive state and focus on what’s happening here and now and remember what’s meant to be will be! [[This goal orginaly was created so I could stop obsessing over how much I want to be a mom. That part of the goal has definitely been met, because I just realized the hubby won’t be ready until after he’s done (or almost done) with school, and I can wait a few more years in order to preserve his sanity and happiness!]]
- Move grocery shopping to mid-week — check! sort of was forced to this with traveling on the weekends, but whatever, still counts, love my extra 2 hours on the weekends
Read at least 4 books— I read 3.5, I was so close! to be fair, they were adult books (not like XXX, but, not twilight-and-hunger-games-type-easy) — I suggest reading Before I go to Sleep and The Art of Racing in the Rain – so good! Knit my nephew a blanket— almost done, about 1 hours worth of knitting left Change license plate, car inspected— I currently cannot find the title to my car so this will get done once I can locate that piece of vital information
- Support the hubby – I’m trying! I hope I’m doing okay.
- Be happy – check!
So….in the end, I met about half my goals. 5/11
isn’t too bad is completely awful for my first month of legit goal setting. My running has sucked this month but WILL BE BETTER next month, I’m determined. It’s something I love to do and something I am decent at, so I need to keep it up. I just forget about my love for running when it’s cold and there’s a good tv show i could catch up on….
I am going to work on my November goals and post them tomorrow or Friday. One goal is to get this awfully behaved puppy in line:
Happy Halloween and have a nice Wednesday!
- October Goals – Hold me Accountable! (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)