I’ve been pretty bad at posting the last few months, but lets do a recap:
- I LOVE my exercise ball that I use as my desk chair. I sit all day for work as a secretary, and it has been an amazing addition to my day. When I use my old desk chair, I slouch and my back actually hurts after a few minutes. I feel like my posture is 100% better than it used to be!
- I LOVE group fitness classes. Tonight is my first Tuesday night off of work in a month, so I’m going to try out Cardio Boot Camp and Strength & Tone, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! Bring it on sore abs!
- The hubby and I have started to eat clean again, as of yesterday, and cut calories to lose our last bit of weight (for me, that’s 40-ish lbs!!) and I’m starving. One of the worst parts of dieting is waking up hungry, since I like to drink coffee and water and eat breakfast later in the morning.
- I’m still not in love with running, but I’m not avoiding it as much. I think after my group fitness classes are over I’ll be able to jump back on the running train no problem! (which is good, since my next half marathon is in November)
- It has been raining every afternoon for about a week in Atlanta, so swimming has taken a back seat!
- I miss my best friend. She lives in Denver, so we only see each other twice a year at best. This one of those best years, where we will see each other twice! Yay! Come on September!!
- I need to work on making food less of a priority in my life. I think about it all the time (when I’m not thinking about exercise or babies or moving), and it’s got to stop. It’s driving me crazy (and making me hungry).
- Calvin’s boxer BFF had his big boy surgery on Thursday, and now he’s trotting around with a cone on his head. Calvin has decided he hates that cone and whatever is inside it, so he’s barking and growling at poor little Gunner every time he sees him. Cal is such a doofus. I can’t wait til Gunner is free from the cone and he can play with Cal again!
- We move in less than a month!! Yay!
- I’ve been blogging for almost an entire year. Oh My Gosh! Where did the time go? Why am I not done with my weight loss yet?!
Hope y’all are doing well and enjoying the summer!