Just a little over one year later, I’m planning my return to a low carb diet.
There’s a few reasons.
- I’m addicted to sugar. again. CHOCOLATE YOU ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE….and my best friend.
- I’m having a hard time losing the rest of my weight.
- I can’t control myself by just “counting calories”.
- I’m unhappy when I overeat. I’m also unhappy being overweight.
- I like structure in my diet. It keeps me sane. It keeps me accountable. It’s good for me.
- It’ll give me a reason/excuse/desire to blog again. Which I desperately need!
I’m sure there is a thousand and one more reasons why I need to do this, but those are at the top of the list. Starting August 1st until I lose the rest of my weight, maybe even longer, I’ll be back to low sugar, low carbs, long runs….and I’m okay with it! 😉
Carbs are for the birds!
Also, a complete side note: If anyone has a recommendation for a flea treatment for a back yard (other than a professional, which we just cannot afford after moving and having a car break down on us) I would really appreciate it! Before moving into our next house, I will make sure the yard is not full of fleas…
See y’all on August 1st, when my attitude may be a bit more negative toward my choice of diet!