- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix mashed bananas and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add unsalted butter, applesauce, vanilla extract & protein powder; Mix until combined.
- Add oats, flax seed meal, coconut flour and peanuts and mix.
- Let batter sit 10 minutes.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter onto sheet. I filled up the scoop about 3/4 of the way. Smash batter down with a fork.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges start to brown and cookies get firm. Cool on baking sheet for 5 mins, then cool on cooling rack for another 10 minutes.
Nutrition: (entire batch — mine made 17, so divide it by however many your batch makes)
1685 calories // 153 g carbs // 43 g fiber // 93 g fat // 69 g protein
If you are lazy and me to do the math for you, a batch of 17 cookies makes each cookie…
99 calories // 9 g carbs // 2.5 g fiber // 5 g fat // 4 g protein
If you love chocolate like me, you can push little dark chocolate chips in the top for an extra sweet touch! The hubby doesn’t love chocolate like me, so I only added chips to half of them.