- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, French Vanilla Designer Whey
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites + 1 full egg
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Soak the chia seeds in Almond Milk for about 10 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a food processor, mix egg and egg whites in a separate bowl, add in all wet (including chia seeds & almond milk) ingredients to the food processor.
- Butter a pan and heat. Pour batter into pan and flatten a little, or you will have very thick pancakes! Cook pancakes until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes each side.
Makes 3 pancakes. Nutrition in all 3:
585 calories // 32 g fat // 38 g carbs // 13.5 g fiber // 6 g sugar // 49 g protein
- Protein Spinach Non Paleo Pancakes Turned Paleo (reflectionsofaneclecticsoul.wordpress.com)
- Vanilla Protein Pancakes (funkyfitnesspdx.wordpress.com)