- 4 oz Special Dark Chocolate, melted & cooled slightly
- 1 can Coconut Cream (Trader Joe’s) or Coconut Milk
- Refrigerate the Coconut Cream or Milk in the can overnight. DO NOT SHAKE.
- Remove the “cream” part from the top of the can & place in mixing bowl, leaving the “water” in the bottom of the can. You can use this for smoothies or drink it later or whatever, no need to toss it!
- Mix with a hand held or standing mixer for about 5 minutes or until mousse-like consistency forms
- Place in serving cups and refrigerate for 30 minutes (if desired, you don’t need to do this) – I suggest making this 4 small servings because of how thick it is.
- Top with berries or bananas and whipped cream, of course!