- 8 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Mixed Nuts (I used about 1/3 cup cashews, 1/3 cup almonds, 1/3 cup peanuts)
- Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil.
- Mix nuts and coconut.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread 1 tsp chocolate on baking sheet. Top with nut mixture. Top again with chocolate.
- Let cool in refrigerator for an hour. Enjoy!
- Sweet tooth- Dark chocolate and almond clusters (eringabel.wordpress.com)
- Knockin’ the Sweet Tooth One Day at a Time (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)