Flourless Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
from Delighted Momma
edited for my personal tastes (and available items)
Makes 20 medium cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup special dark chocolate chips (Hershey’s Brand)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together butter and honey. Add in 1 egg at a time.
- Mix in coconut flour, salt, vanilla, milk, and pecans.
- Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. THIS DOUGH DOES NOT MOVE DURING BAKING, SO SHAPE ACCORDINGLY!
- Bake for 12 minutes or until desired doneness (12 minutes made mine pretty soft in the middle, the hubby likes his cookies soft)
- Let cool 3 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool another 10 minutes before eating.
- I miss the old me & some flourless, almost paleo cookies to get you through the week! (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)