Fruit and Nut Crumble (adapted from Marks Daily Apple)
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and then place raw nuts on. Bake raw pecans (or nuts of your choice) for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove from oven and cool nuts.
- Meanwhile, chop fruit of your choice (apples, pears, peaches, plums, etc) — I used 1 apple and 1 pear — and place them in a sauce pan with 2 tbsp butter. Cook fruit until soft, ~5 minutes.
- Add spices of your choice (I used 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice) and cook for one additional minute
- Chop pecans to pea size pieces and mix with 2 tbps melted butter
- Place fruit in a dish and add nut mixture on