Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
makes 13, 107 calories, 9 g carbs each
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1/4 cup honey (the recipe tells you to use maple syrup but i didn’t have any)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add in wet ingredients one at a time.
- Mix until combined. Add in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out batter onto cookie sheet (I made mine medium-sized). The recipe says to flatten them out, I did with half of them and did not with the other half to see how they turned out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. I cooked them for 8 because we like under-done cookies (and they are chewy and perfect!)
- Let them sit for 10 minutes & enjoy!
These cookies are just to die for!! The hubby said “how are these even paleo?!“. Ahhhh, brings a smile to my face. I love to bake, so of course I just love when recipes turn out well (especially after my last paleo cookie attempt, which we will not discuss here).