Paleo Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet Stevia in the Raw
- coconut oil, for greasing pan
- Mix dry ingredients. Mix in wet ingredients one at a time, not including cream cheese and Stevia.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin.
- Mix cream cheese and Stevia with handheld mixer. Add muffin mix to pan, add a tbsp or so of cream cheese mix to the center of each muffin.4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, turning pan once to bake muffins evenly.
I will add the nutrition on here later! I haven’t calculated it yet!
- Rainy Days – Low Carb Banana Muffins (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)
- A new day, a new low carb baking experience! (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)