Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies from Delighted Momma
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, more for rolling
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix all ‘dry’ ingredients follow by ‘wet’ ingredients in a stand mixer. Chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 15 balls and cover in cinnamon. I sprinkled some cinnamon on while they were in a bowl, and then rolled a few in the left over cinnamon.
- Place on a cookie sheet and flatten out with the bottom of a mason jar.
- Bake 8-9 minutes at 350 degrees (I baked mine for 9.5 minutes and they are a little dark on the bottom)
…and ta-da! Paleo cookies for only 5.5 carbs and 114 calories (the calories are high from the almond meal & coconut oil)