Roasted Coconut Mocha Frappuccino
from Minimalist Baker
- 1/2 cup bold coffee, chilled
- 5 coconut milk ice cubes, unsweetened
- 1/2 packet splenda or other sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate sauce, more for topping
- 1/8-1/4 cup roasted coconut chips (Trader Joe’s), more for topping
- optional whipped cream
- Chill coconut milk in an ice cube tray for at least 5 hours.
- Refrigerate coffee at least 2 hours.
- Blend all ingredients together (length depends on the quality of your blender)
Nutrition — 170 calories
*my sugar free hot fudge really messed with the carbs vs sugars ratio…i don’t quite understand sugar free products, but i’m starting to realize they taste no different from sugar!