- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth, 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 10 low carb wraps (I used Trader Joe’s)
- assorted toppings (lettuce, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese…)
- Place chicken thawed chicken breasts in crock pot with 3 cups chicken broth, 1 cup water, 1 diced onion, 2 minced garlic cloves on “HIGH” for 1-2 hours, reduce heat to low, cook another 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks (or in my case, a fork and a spoon, which is all I had handy!)
- Reserve 1 cup chicken broth, dump the rest
- Return shredded chicken, 1 cup chicken broth, and Frank’s Red Hot to crock pot. Cook on low for 1 hour.
- I made each tortilla using 1 wrap, ~1/3 cup chicken, 1 tbsp blue cheese dressing, and some shredded lettuce.
Using this method, they came to 147 calories, 11 g carbs for each wrap. I served them with steamed broccoli and sweet potato fries. Yum!! This recipe was so tasty! The hubby enjoyed just eating the chicken plain as well. It was also super easy to make!