original idea from Yummy Mummy
- the contents of a baked and “harvested” spaghetti squash
- 2-4 meatballs
- 1/4 cup Italian 6-cheese mix (I used Kraft)
- 1/4 3 cheese blend (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (Trader Joe’s Basil Marinara)
- After your spaghetti squash is cooked (sliced length wise, placed face down on a lightly greased baking sheet, bake at 375 F for 35 minutes, fork out squash), place 1 cup in an oven save bowl (I used a medium souffle dish)
- Slice meatballs in half and place on top of spaghetti squash. Pour 1/2 cup sauce on top. Place cheese on top of sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly on edges.
I still had meatballs left over from last week and I made the spaghetti squash last night, so this was a super easy meal and super delicious!
550 calories // 23.5 g carbs
- DAY TWO: the discovery of spaghetti squash! (lowsugarlowcarbslongruns.wordpress.com)